Wednesday 10 January 2018

The Start - Setting my Blogging Intentions for 2018

Week I (Jan 1-7): Start 



This year I hope to participate in several blogging/writing challenges, which will be revealed as the year progresses.  The longest Challenge, however, the “52 Ancestors in 52 Weeks” Challenge by Amy Johnson Crow

One of my projects for 2018 is to write my mother’s life story. Together we are unraveling the details of her life. She was born in 1934 in Caulfield, Victoria, Australia (near Melbourne). In the course of organizing her photos and verifying her story I often come across titbits that are interesting in their own right, although they probably won’t be included in her final story.

I hope to use this challenge as a motivation to write up those side stories and titbits and share with others who might also be interested. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a message